Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls’ Free Course Triclimate Pant is a versatile three in one pant for winter time adventures. The Free Course Triclimate Pants are designed to keep her warm and dry while out in the snow, with three options for wearing. My favorite layer is the inner Glacier fleece, which is super warm and soft against the skin. Worn alone, the fleece layer works best on the couch for a movie. Once the movie is over, all she has to do is pull on the shell over top for waterproof protection. The HyVent 2 Layer fabric is breathable too, for a comfortable day on the slopes. The shell features Grow cuffs, which extend the length by two inches, for multiple season wear and a great hand-me-down. The outer shell can also be worn alone, for a little spring time skiing.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Free Course Triclimate Pant
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed shell pant
- Lined with removable Glacier fleece pant
- Zip hand pockets
- Articulated knees
- Key clip
- Half-elastic waistband with adjustable Velcro tabs and snap front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced hem
- EZ Grow cuffs at leg opening
- Embroidered logo at knee and back ankle
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Free Course Triclimate Pant
- Average Weight: 16.8 oz / 476 g
- Inseam: 24", 26" grown
- Outer Pant Body: 70D x 160D 128g/m2 100%nylon faille weave HyVent 2L
- Outer Pant Lining: 40D 70 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Pant Body: 160g/m2 100%polyester Polartec Classic Micro fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.