The North Face Girls' Camp TNF Roll Up Pant is a quick dry pant for spring and summer exploration through the woods. The Roll Up Pant allows her to be a rock star at sleep away and day camps with a comfortable, elastic waistband and a little bit of elastane blended into the nylon for stretch and movement. The UPF 50 provides sun protection for her lower half. When it gets a little too warm out or it’s time to wade in the creek, the cuffs roll up and stay where they’re at by buttoning the fabric loops.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Camp TNF Roll Up Pant
- Durable, lightweight, quick-drying fabric
- Internal adjustable elasticized waistband with zip-fly and belt loops
- Patch hand pockets
- Rear welt pocket
- Roll-up cuffs
- Reflective logo clip label
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF)-50
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Camp TNF Roll Up Pant
- Average Weight: 7.2 oz / 204 g
- Inseam: unrolled: 26", rolled: 18"
- 145 g/m2 95% nylon, 5% elastane faille weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.