The North Face Girls' Camfly Resolve Jacket is a breathable rain jacket for spring through fall showers. The HyVent 2L fabric is waterproof and breathable, keeping her dry while skipping the clammy feeling on the inside. The mesh lining on the inside helps skin breath and is cool against the skin. The front zipper is covered with a Velcro-closed stormflap to prevent leakage. Elastic at the hood and cuffs prevent windy drafts from sneaking inside, with a soft, brushed collar against her neck. On mild days, stow the hood in the collar to keep it out of the way. A colorful pattern she’ll love with the protection she needs.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Camfly Resolve Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Mesh-lined body
- Brushed collar lining
- Hood stows in collar
- Zip hand pockets
- Center front zip and Velcro storm flap closure
- Elasticized cuffs
- Chin guard flap
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Camfly Resolve Jacket
- Average Weight: 13 oz / 360 g
- Center Back Length: 20.5"
- Shell: 75D 105 g/m2 HyVent 2 liter- 100% polyester plain weave
- Lining: 50D 50 g/m2 100% polyester small-hole mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.