The North Face Girls' Alpenglow II is a lightweight boot for enjoying winter's first through last snows. The Alpenglow II begins with a super durable TPR shell and outsole that keeps her walking upright on slippery surfaces while protecting from wet, slushy situations. The upper has been constructed with a 100% recycled P.E.T. upper that is water-resistant and features waterproof PU coated leather overlays for added durability. The inside has a felt liner for warmth that is easily removed for drying purposes as she thaws out in front of the TV. The super easy bungee lacing keeps the boots in place on her feet, helps prevent snow from sneaking in through the top, and allows her to get them on and off without help. Take a little break parents, she'll take care of getting ready for playing in the snow.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Alpenglow II
- Upper:Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Protective, waterproof, PU-coated leather upper overlays
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Removable felt inner liner
- Convenient bungee lacing system for kid-friendly on/off
- Collar drawcord lace with barrel lock
- Bottom:Durable TPR shell and outsole for superior traction and protection from the elements
- Last: TNF-008
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 14.3 oz / 409 g, pair: 1 lb 13 oz / 818 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.