The North Face Chugach 16 Pack is a ski and snowboard backpack for hiking your way to the best powder. The hydration sleeve provides space to keep your water, and the insulated section along the right shoulder ensures the tubing won’t freeze along the way. The Bombastic auto-airbag fabric is super durable, ready to withstand being tossed about. A large pocket provides plenty of room for avalanche tools with organization pockets. Toss in an extra layer and strap your ride to the back and you’re ready to go.
FEATURES of The North Face Chugach 16 Pack
- Full-featured pack, yet smaller sibling to the Off Chute, is sized right for shorter backcountry forays
- Ski/board attachment system
- Burly Ballistics nylon pack face with light, rugged airbag side panels
- Huge front pocket for all necessary avy tools
- Easy-to-use helmet lash points on pack front
- Improved hipbelt with pocket and gear lash provide all-day comfort
- Molded back panel sheds snow and spindrift
- Insulated shoulder harness hydration sleeve accomodates bite valve
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Chugach 16 Pack
- Access: Panel
- Avg Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz (1030 g)
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 13" x 4" (50 cm x 33 cm x 10 cm)
- Fabric: 315D Cordura® nylon auto-airbag fabric, 630D Ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.