The North Face Boys’ Thermoball Full Zip Jacket is a lightweight insulated jacket for hikes in the winter. The Thermoball insulation is a synthetic technology made by The North Face with PrimaLoft that mimics down clusters. This makes the item trap heat better and is also lighter than normal synthetics. The advantage it has over down insulation is it stays warmer when wet. Pack it into the hand pocket for when the chill picks up or wear it under a shell as a mid-layer.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Thermoball Full Zip Jacket
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuff
- Hem cinch-cord system in hand pockets
- Stow pocket
- Reflective zip pull
- Contrast lining throughout body
- Contrast zips and logo
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Thermoball Full Zip Jacket
- Average Weight: 11 oz / 320 g
- Center Back Length: 22.75"
- Body: 45 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: PrimaLoft ThermoBall
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.