Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys’ Storm Runner Triclimate Jacket is a 3 in 1 winter jacket for skiing and snowboarding. The attached hood and powder skirt will ensure you don’t have to chase down loose parts at the changing of the seasons. The outer jacket is waterproof and breathable and fully seam sealed, making sure he stays dry through any spills he may take out on the slopes. The liner jacket is filled with 150g of Heatseeker Aero insulation, for the extra cold days. Hanging around the lodge, he can unzip the outer jacket and show off colorful stripes.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Storm Runner Triclimate Jacket
- Outer Jacket: Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Key clip
- Glove clip
- Powder skirt
- Oversize chin flap placket
- Zip chest pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- Goggles cloth
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Liner Jacket: Welt hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Storm Runner Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 29.6 oz / 838 g
- Center Back Length: 23.5"
- Outer Jacket Body: 70D x 160D 128 g/m2 100% nylon faille weave HyVent 2L
- Outer Jacket Lining: 50D 50 g/m2 100% polyester mesh
- Liner Jacket Body: 70D 77 g/m2 100% polyester printed taffeta
- Liner Jacket Lining: 40D 70g/m2 100%nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.