The North Face Boys’ Reversible True Or False Jacket is an insulated Polartec fleece jacket for wintery days. It’s reversible, so he can choose fleece exterior for dry days or the nylon taffeta exterior which includes a durable water repellent finish for days that have a few snowflakes falling. It’s not waterproof, but the DWR will have those snowflakes beading up and rolling right off providing a little extra protection. Packed inside the body is 150g Heatseeker insulation, while the hood and sleeves have 100g of Heatseeker Aero insulation. The combination of the two provide temperature regulation where he needs it most.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Reversible True Or False Jacket
- Features both a Polartec® fleece exterior and a nylon taffeta body with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Zippered hand pockets on taffeta side
- Kissing welted entry hand pocket on fleece side
- Elastic binding at sleeves and at fixed hood
- Body insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™
- Body: 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- Hood and sleeves insulation: Aero 100 g Heatseeker™
- Reverse body: Polartec® fleece- 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.