The North Face Boys’ Montana Glove is a warm insulated winter glove to keep your kid’s hands and fingers from the cold. The 100g Heatseeker insulation combined with HyVent insert keeps the warm in and the wet out. Radiometric Articulation makes it sounds like they were stuck in a microwave at one point, but it really just means they are curved for a more natural, relaxed resting position. Pull the cord and the gauntlet will cinch down to keep snow from running down his sleeve. Ready to commence epic snow fort building.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Montana Glove
- New design provides a modern look and feel
- Youth-specific 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiometric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof, warm and breathable
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Synthetic gripper palm for added grip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Montana Glove
- Shell: Nylon oxford
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Palm: Synthetic leather
- Palm Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Back-of-Hand Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Insert: HyVent
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.