The North Face Boys' Lined Explorer Rain Jacket is a lined rain jacket for blocking the wind and rain in the worst of storms. The HyVent 2L fabric is waterproof and breathable, so he can stay dry without the gross clammy feeling. The inside of the jacket is lined with a small-hole mesh at the body and nylon taffeta at the sleeves. The small-hole mesh ensures a comfortable feel while the taffeta sleeves is smooth against the skin and slides over layers when pulling it on quickly at sight of dark clouds. The hood is attached to prevent leakage at the neck and the inner lining has an elastic hem to keep it close against the face. The full length zipper comes up high to protect the face, with a chin guard to prevent pinching. The Lined Explorer allows you to let him outside to burn off steam, even if it’s still raining.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Lined Explorer Rain Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Brushed chin guard
- Zip hand pockets
- Gel print logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Lined Explorer Rain Jacket
- Average Weight: 11.2 oz / 317 g
- Center Back Length: 23.5"
- Body: 70D x 70D 82 g/m2 HyVent 2 liter- 100% nylon taffeta
- Body lining: 75D 115 g/m2 100% polyester small-hole mesh
- Sleeve Lining: 70D 63 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.