The North Face Boys’ Inverse Down Jacket is a lightweight down jacket for winter warmth after school in the woods. The 550 fill down provides a toasty layer while he’s running around in the cold letting off excess energy. Zipper pockets secure an extra pair of knit gloves or a pocketful of acorns, boys are so weird. A durable water repellent finish on the outside of the ripstop fabric sheds water and melting snowflakes to prevent them from soaking in. Sorry if saying water and melting snowflakes in the same sentence seemed redundant.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Inverse Down Jacket
- Zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Average Weight: 11.2 oz / 317 g
- Center Back Length: 22.5"
- Body: 20D 42 g/m2 100% polyester ripstop with DWR
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.