Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys' Denali Hoodie is a heavyweight fleece for racing through the woods and even walking to school. The 100% polyester fleece is toasty warm for fall and when paired with a hardshell jacket provides added warmth through the winter. It's zip-in compatible with complimenting garments from The North Face, dual purpose insulator. The hood, shoulders, chest, and elbows feature nylon Taslan for abrasion-resistance so he can climb trees, conquer the playground, and play soccer with wild abandon. A durable water repellent finish deters light moisture from soaking into the face fabric so he has time to scamper home before the skies unleash a hard rain. Zipper pockets secure a house key so it won't end up in the lost and found.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Denali Hoodie
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Fixed hood
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and elbows
- Zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Encased elastic at hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Indicated colorways are part of our LIFE Cycle program
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Denali Hoodie
- Average Weight: 17.6 oz / 498 g
- Center Back Length: 22.5"
- Body: 360 g/m2 100% Polyester fleece with DWR finish
- Abrasion: 160D 118 /m2 100% Nylon Taslan with DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.