Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys' Chilkats Lace Boot is a versatile winter boot for all snowy adventures. The Chilkats Lace secures tightly to his foot, keeping them in place as he explores the playground, snowshoes with the family over the weekend, and builds snowforts with his buddies. The 200g Heatshield Optimal Technology™ insulation warms his whole foot, down to -25°F, with a high cut to prevent snow from sneaking inside. The AgION™ dual-density X 2™ footbed helps fight odor, so his feet are a bit more fresh as he thaws out in front of the fire. The upper is a waterproof pig suede that has been double-adhesive latex seam-sealed to a sturdy, durable TPR shell bottom. The TNF Winter Grip™ rubber outsole provides much needed traction as he takes winter by storm.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Chilkats Lace Boot
- Upper: Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- Double-adhesive latex seam-sealed construction
- 1.4-1.6 mm Waterproof pig suede
- 200 g Heatseeker insulation
- Agion dual-density X 2 footbed to fight odor
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- Excellent protection from wintry conditions, featuring H.O.T. Insulation and TNF Winter Grip in a high-cut, easy-to-lace boot
- Fleece lining
- Die-cut EVA footbed
- Easy flow-through laces
- Bottom: TPR Shell bottom with durable rubber outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Chilkats Lace Boot
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 15.2 oz / 431 g
- Comfort Range: -25° F / -32° C
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.