The North Face Boys' Blaze Jacket is an easily pack-able insulated jacket for walking to school in the mornings. It's super-light and small, so it can fit in your kid's backpack when it's too warm in the afternoon. The hand pockets will keep his paws warm and they zip up to store his favorite candies for sneaking on the playground. Shhh, no tattling!
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Blaze Jacket
- Zip hand pockets
- ID label
- Jacket stows in left-side hand pocket
- Hem cinch system
- Reflective logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Reflective zip pull
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Blaze Jacket
- Average Weight: 11.29 oz / 320 g
- Center Back Length: 21.25"
- Body: 20D 36 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
- Insulation: 60 g/m2 FlashDry- 60% polyester, 40% polyester with FlashDry
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.