The North Face Boys' Alpenglow II is a pull-on boot for keeping small feet warm while playing in the snow. The Alpenglow II pulls on quickly and easily so he can jet out the door to build snowmen and throw snowballs. The bungee lacing system makes it easy for you to help him, or so he can do it himself, all while keeping snow out of the tops. The durable TPR shell and outsole provide plenty of traction on slippery surfaces, with a water-resistant upper to keep him dry. Everything is lightweight so he won't be weighed down as he leaps into snowdrifts to create a snow angel.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Alpenglow II
- Upper: Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Protective, waterproof, PU-coated leather upper overlays
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Removable felt inner lining
- Convenient bungee lacing system for kid-friendly on/off
- Collar drawcord lace with barrel lock
- Bottom: Durable TPR shell and outsole for superior traction and protection from the elements
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Alpenglow II
- Last: TNF-008
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 14.5 oz / 412 g, pair: 1 lb 13 oz / 824 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.