The North Face Borealis is one of the coolest looking North Face packs around. In addition to a neat design, the Borealis features a large main compartment with a laptop sleeve, organization, and a hydration port. A secondary compartment also includes organization, so this is perfect for those who like to stay extra-organized and have that extra bit of space to store their items. Mesh side water bottle pockets are also included on this 29-liter capacity North Face pack, to store your precious water. FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps and an Airmesh back panel make sure comfort won't be evading you while you wear this cool lookin' pack. Comfort and looks, what a joyous combination.
FEATURES of The North Face Borealis
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, storable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with variable sized laptop sleeve, organization and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Borealis
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz / 1166 g
- Volume: 1770 cubic inches / 29 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 13.5 x 10.5 x 1.75"
- Dimension: 19 x 13.5 x 7.5" / 48 x 34.5 x 18.5 cm
- 420D nylon, 600D polyester print
- 300D mini-ripstop,1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.