The North Face Borealis Backpack is happy to be a trusted laptop backpack during the work or school week, but also likes to cut loose and have some fun on the trails over the weekend. So for the dumb stuff you have to do (class and work) the Borealis backpack features a large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve, a secondary storage compartment with more organization options, and a front stash pocket. On the weekend, dump all of that stuff out of your Borealis, and give it the treatment all North Face backpacks crave. Pack up some performance clothing, some energy gels, a few granola bars, two Nalgenes in the side mesh water bottle pockets, and hit the trails. Dumb stuff or fun stuff, this backpack is loaded with features to keep you comfy including Flex Vent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional foam for more comfort, padded air mesh back panel with spine channel and extra back support, and a padded, winged and stowable hipbelt. There's a girl in the office who sounds wasted when she tries to say Aurora Borealis. It's the best.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Borealis Backpack
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Flex Vent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded Air mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Padded, winged, stow able hip belt
- Back Saver bottom panel
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and hydration clip/port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz / 1160 g
- Volume: 1650 cubic inches / 27 liter
- Dimension: 19 x 13.5 x 7.5" / 48 x 35 x 19 cm
- Fabric: 420D nylon, 1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.