Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Base Camp Duffle Medium SE is a special edition upgrade to the classic Base Camp Duffle that has been around since 1978. The tough, water-resistant material is linen-embossed for a sleek look. Easily toss this bag into the cargo hold or strap it to the roof of a bus for the trip without worry. Plenty of lash points on the outside mean you can secure it to that bus roof, so you don’t have to chase it down the freeway. The 72 liter size works great for a two to four day weekend. Inside mesh pockets keep smaller items in one spot, so you don’t have to dig to the bottom. Metal hardwear looks cool and is durable for the long haul. A clear ID window makes for quick identification so all you have to do is hook on the shoulder straps and you’re off to the next destination.
FEATURES of The North Face Base Camp Duffle Medium SE
- Leather accents on haul handles, shoulder straps and ID window for a refined touch
- Metal hardware for added durability
- All-over linen emboss on classic Base Camp material
- Alpine-cut shoulder straps
- D-zip opening with zipper flap
- Rugged construction with extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets
- Locking zippers
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Base Camp Duffle Medium SE
- Average Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz / 1672 g
- Volume: 4395 cubic inches / 72 liter
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 15" / 61 x 38 x 38 cm
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon, leather
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.