Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Base Camp Duffle Large SE is a rugged duffle bag for traveling by plane, train, or automobile. The Base Camp fabric is tough so you can toss it into the trunk of your friend’s dirty car or strap it to the roof, as it’s coated for water-resistance. The bottom is a ballistics nylon and you’ll find leather accents on the side handles, shoulder straps, and ID window on this Special Edition. Metal hardware is also included on this Base Camp, for additional durability. The 90 liter volume is great for trips of four days or more and compression straps on the outside can cinch down the load. Removable shoulder straps make for easy carrying through the airport and can be stowed so they won’t get caught or torn at baggage claim.
FEATURES of The North Face Base Camp Duffle Large SE
- Leather accents on haul handles, shoulder straps and ID window for a refined touch
- Metal hardware for added durability
- All-over linen emboss on classic Base Camp material
- Alpine-cut shoulder straps
- D-zip opening with zipper flap
- Rugged construction with extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets
- Locking zippers
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Base Camp Duffle Large SE
- Average Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz / 1899 g
- Volume: 5495 cubic inches / 90 liter
- Dimension: 28 x 16 x 16" / 71 x 41 x 41 cm
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon, leather
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.