Race down groomers and hardpack with insane control. The #9 Combo Camber is the ultimate ride and it won't let you down. Pre-load your ollies with a traditional camber nose and tail and enjoy the feeling of a rocker shape between your feet. Either way, this board has everything you need and nothing you don't.Key Features of the Technine T-Money Snowboard:
- Board Type: Directional Twin
- Riding Type: All Mountain
- Flex: 5
- #9 Combo Hybrid Camber: This is a hybrid camber. Traditional camber under the bindings leading out to the nose and tail while between the bindings has a rocker camber. The traditional camber in the front and back allow you to preload the board for extra pop into ollies, while the rocker between the bindings moves the control to the center of the board. Spinning and buttering just like you could on a rocker, but with the pop of a traditional camber board.
- Sidecut Info: Radial
- Core Info: Dual Tech Core
- Fiberglass: Stitched Bi-Axial laminate
- Base: Extruded IS 4400 , Die Cut
- Core Features: Internal Rubber Dampening
- Length (cm): 144, 147, 150, 153, 156, 159
- Effective Edge (cm): 112 (144), 114 (147), 117 (150), 120 (153), 122 (156), 125 (159)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.5 (144), 28.9 (147), 29.1 (150), 29.3 (153), 29.5 (156), 29.7 (159)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.3 (144), 24.5 (147), 24.7 (150), 24.9 (153), 25.1 (156), 25.3 (159)
- Sidecut (m): 7 (144), 7 (147), 8 (150), 8 (153), 8 (156), 8 (159)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.