The Technine IX Snowboard has the best of both worlds. All the benefits of reverse camber coupled with the pop of traditional camber. Featuring Technine's custom Hybrid Flat Rock Camber, with flat camber from insert to insert then the nose and tail slowly kick up into a rocker. This gives riders the benefit of a snappy flat camber board with the pressability of a reverse camber. The IX is extremely easy to ride with non-catchy edges, great pop and an all around soft yet stable flex. This is an incredible gateway to flat camber; the IX will take your riding to the next level. This board kits up perfect to the Technine Rugby jacket and shirt. This is the ultimate setup with the perfect price tag.Key Features of the Technine IX Snowboard:
- Board Type: Twin
- Riding Type: Freestyle, All Mountain
- Camber: Flat
- Flex: Centered soft to medium flex
- Rates 3 on flex scale.
- Camber: Flat Rock
- Sidecut Info: Tri Radial
- Core Info: Dual Tech Core
- Fiberglass: Bi-axial weave
- Base: Extruded IS 4400 with screened art
- Ultra Adhesion Epoxy
- Internal Rubber Dampening
- CNC precision profiled cores
- Anti - Spin insert design
- High gloss topsheet with matte effects
- Length (cm): 144, 147, 150, 153, 156, 159
- Effective Edge (cm): 112 (144), 114 (147), 117 (150), 119 (153), 122 (156), 125 (159)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.5 (144), 28.7 (147), 28.95 (150), 29.3 (153), 29.45 (156), 29.7 (159)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.3 (144), 24.5 (147), 24.75 (150), 25.0 (153), 25.15 (156), 25.35 (159)
- Sidecut (m): 9/7.2/9 (144), 9.1/7.3/9.1 (147), 9.15/7.4/9.15 (150), 9.2/7.42/9.2 (153), 9.2/7.48/9.2 (156), 9.3/7.55/9.3 (159)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.