This flat camber all-mountain machine is built to hold up in all conditions. lf you've ever seen TK ride, you know he kills it on the jibs as well as in the backcountry. He needed a board that could do it all. The 147 and 149 are on point for jibbing while the larger sizes are built to handle the entire mountain and beyond in the backcountry. TK's custom V-Tech carbon lay up promises to deliver the ultimate pop and his sintered base will deliver speed and durability. This is one of my favorite graphics I've have ever had. Uncle Grumpy did the art for this board and killed it. I went with ?at camber so as good for smashin' the whole mountain and is perfect for jibbing. This board has matching bindings also, so be sure to get the bindings too. - Travis Kennedy
Key Features of the Technine TK Pro Epic Snowman Snowboard:
- Board Type: Twin
- Riding Type: All Mountain, Backcountry.
- Park Flex: Centered medium flex
- Rates 5 on flex scale
- Camber: Rock Stead Flat Camber
- Sidecut Info: Radial
- Core Info: Power Tech Ultra Lire Core
- Fiberglass: Stitched bi-axial laminate
- Base: Sublimated Sintered Base
- V- Tech Carbon Taping in tip and tail
- 3-Layer interior rubber dampening
- Artist: Uncle Grumpy
- High gloss topsheet.
- Foil stance indicators
- Length (cm): 147, 149.5, 152.5, 155, 158
- Effective Edge (cm): 115.3 (147), 117.2 (149.5), 119.4 (152.5), 121.3 (155), 123.6 (158)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.76 (147), 28.94 (149.5), 29.37 (152.5), 29.54 (155), 29.82 (158)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.0 (147), 25.1 (149.5), 25.3 (152.5), 25.4 (155), 25.6 (158)
- Sidecut (m): 7.57 (147), 7.69 (149.5), 7.85 (152.5), 7.98 (155), 8.14(158)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.