The Superfeet Juniors' Blue Insoles are shoe insoles for smaller feet. The medium-profile insole is now specially sized for the younger one in your group, fitting inside their favorite shoes with removable factory insoles. Whether they're hiking with mom and dad or playing on the playground with their besties, the heel cup positions the back of the foot while the arch supports. Treat their precious little feet with care by preventing collapse at the arch. Don't worry parents, an antimicrobial coating helps prevent odor-causing bacteria for nicer smelling shoes. Insoles aren't just for old folks.
FEATURES of the Superfeet Juniors’ Blue Insoles
Superfeet ADD/APT System
- A thinner, high-performance insole that works with a wide range of footwear to help improve the fit
- Structured heel cup maximizes natural shock absorption thanks to the way it encapsulates and positions the soft tissue under the heel
- The rearfoot support towards the back of your arch and the front of your heel is the Superfeet shape stabilizing the rearfoot, providing all day comfort even after the most active of days
- Bottom stabilizer cap acts of the base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- Medium profile insole that fits most footwear while still providing quick and immediate support when you need it most
- Designed primarily for tighter fitting footwear, the Blue by Superfeet is their most versatile product because it takes up less space in the shoe
- Super versatile for most types of low to medium volume footwear, and can even be worn in shoes without removable insoles. So great.
- Offers professional-grade orthotic support, performance and comfort
- Blue insoles are vegan and completely free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives
- To make these even better, they feature an all natural antimicrobial coating that helps prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Covered by Superfeet's 60 Day Comfort Guarantee
- Origins trace all the way back to Superfeet's start as the Sports Medicine Division of the the Northwest Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. Bunch of smarty pants.
- Encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust footwear's existing flat, 2-dimensional midsole to support your 3-dimensional feet
SPECIFICATIONS of the Superfeet Juniors' Blue Insoles
- Recommended Foot Type: ideal for low to medium arch shaped feet that cannot tolerate maximum support
- Recommended Footwear: cleated athletic footwear and all types of casual and dress shoes