The Superfeet Men's Green Insoles are a high volume insole for all types of shoes with removable insoles. The Green is the original Superfeet, with a high profile arch that turns the flat interior of your shoe into a comfortable, supportive friend. The vegan materials start with a deep heel cup and a biomechanical shape to follow the curves of your natural arch. The top has been treated with an organic odor control coating, keeping your footwear fresh as you walk, hike, or run to wherever you're headed next.
FEATURES of the Superfeet Men’s Green Insoles – Medium to High Arch
Superfeet ADD/APT System
- Wide and deep heel cup offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption
- Biomechanical shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- All-natural, organic coating eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Bottom stabilizer cap acts of the base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- High-density, closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for comfort during daylong activities
- High profile and high volume support insole is Superfeet's most famous and popular insole
- Designed to provide the best fit in all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable insoles
- Ideal for improving the support in your running shoes, casual footwear, and work or hiking boots.
- Combines heavy-duty shock absorption and unbeatable support that allow you and your feet to feel strong after a day of activity
- Proven product design has not changed much in over 25 years. It's just that good, you guys.
- Offers professional-grade orthotic support, performance and comfort
- Green insoles are vegan and completely free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives
- Covered by Superfeet's 60 Day Comfort Guarantee
- Origins trace all the way back to Superfeet's start as the Sports Medicine Division of the the Northwest Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. Bunch of smarty pants.
- Encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust footwear's existing flat, 2-dimensional midsole to support your 3-dimensional feet