Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Sorel Youth Flurry TP is a waterproof boot for spending all day playing in the snow. The bottoms are a burly injection-molded waterproof, thermal rubber with multi-directional lugs for traction as they tumble out the door to build snowmen and throw snowballs. The 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug gives the boot a cushy midsole that keeps them warm from the bottom up. The 6mm ThermoPlus™ InnerBoot is there for warming, while also being removable and washable so you can refresh them for the next year, or the next day. The Velcro® instep strap adjusts to their liking and the cinch cord closes the gaiter shut, keeping snow inside the boot to a minimum. Parents will love when their kid not only wants to put the boots on themselves, but can actually do so with the super easy straps and cords.
FEATURES of the Sorel Youth Flurry TP
- Upper: Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper. Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure system and fixed elastic instep strap
- Insulation: Removable 6 mm ThermoPlus washable, recycled felt inner boot
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sorel Youth Flurry TP
- Weight: 17 oz / 482 g
- Temperature Rating: -25° F / -32° C