Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Sorel Youth Caribou Boot is a kids' winter boot for cold, wet weather. The Sorel original provides your kid with durable protection that will last for passing onto the next sibling. The classic waterproof, vulcanized rubber shell looks just like mom's and dad's. The AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole gives much needed traction on snowy sidewalks and trails. The 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug midsole with removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt inner boot is toasty warm for little toes, rating the boot down to -40° Fahrenheit. The Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff adds warmth around their lower leg, which also helps keep snow out. The waterproof, nubuck leather upper looks good and stays dry for the whole snow day spent outside.
FEATURES of the Sorel Youth Caribou Boot
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather upper. Seam sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sorel Youth Caribou Boot
- Weight: 25 oz / 708 g
- Temperature Rating: -40° F / -40° C