Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Sorel Women's Caribou Boot is the original and best Sorel winter boot with a reputation for extreme warmth, durability, and comfort since it's debut in 1972. It's hard to argue with the millions of women who have purchased the Caribou boot over the years for it's reliability in deep snow, rough storms, and frigid temperatures as low as – 40 degrees. Inside the women's Caribou boot you will find a removable 9 mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot and Sherpa Pile snow cuff to trap heat. Made with a waterproof nubuck leather upper, handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell, and Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsoles, the women's Caribou boot will never disappoint. Just imagine, all of those years of cleaning off the three feet of snow on your car, just to end up with cold, soaking wet feet on your drive to work can finally come to an end!
DECENT FEATURES of the Sorel Women's Caribou Boot
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Removable 9mm Thermo Plus felt Inner Boot
- Wool/acrylic blend snow cuff
- 25mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole
- Weight: 34 oz / 964 g
- Shaft Height: 9" / 23 cm