The Kanpai Bottle by Snow Peak is a double walled stainless steel thermos that works to cool, keep warm, and of course enjoying beverages on the go. Snow Peak made this Stainless steel bottle with three differnt lids- you'll be able to specialize to become a portable micro cooler, thermos, or drinking container. Place the cooling lid in the freezer for 12 hours, place your can of pop (or soda), in the Kanpai Bottle, and you'll find that this feature is made for keeping a 12 oz / 16 oz (500 ml model only) can cold, with only a 2 C degree drop over 6 hours. Double walled to insulated, using the insulated lid, it's engineered to keep beverages hot, or soup warm over 6 hours, only droping from 95 C (nearly boiling) to 60 C. And if you decide you'd like to drink this beverage, there's a lid for that too. Almost like that one fruity cell pod thing. Amazing.
FEATURES of the Snow Peak Kanpai Bottle
- This 350 ml bottle and 500 ml bottle can allow you to keep your beer or soft drink ice cold on a hike
- The three lid design allows the Kanpai Bottle to be more than just a water bottle
- One lid is for keeping liquids cold, a second is for keeping them hot, and a third is for drinking
SPECIFICATIONS of the Snow Peak Kanpai BottleSPECIFICATIONS for 350 ml
SPECIFICATIONS for 500 ml
- Weight: 10 oz
- Capacity: 13 fl oz (nests a standard 12 oz can)
- Dimension: Ø3 x 6 7/8"
- Weight: 12.5 oz
- Capacity: 18 fl oz (nests a standard 16 oz can)
- Dimension: Ø3 x 8 1/2"