"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Smartwool Men's PhD Long Run Short have a longer inseam so you're not “that guy.” You know, the one who runs around the neighborhood with shorts that would fit a 10-year-old. Short Shorts Guy. These shorts offer a little more coverage but still perform like your favorite running shorts. They have an internal brief with ventilation and support to keep you comfortable where it matters. The zippered back pocket gives you somewhere to put keys or cash or other important things. Best of all, these Smartwool shorts are reflective so you won't get hit by a car. Hopefully.
FEATURES of the Smartwool Men's PhD Long Run Short
Woven outer short with Merino Wool interior brief for support, comfort and thermoregulation
Fitted internal brief provides ultimate support with 4 Degree elite fit system
Seamlessly constructed brief with knit-in ventilation in high heat zones
Secure back zip pocket with semi-auto locking zipper pull
• To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Adult One Size Fits Most
21 1/2 - 23 1/2"
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
16 - 18"
18 - 20"
6 - 6 1/2"
7 - 7 1/2"
11 - 12"
12 1/2 - 13 1/2"
How to Measure for Arm Warmers
• Length - measure from your wrist to the top of the bicep
• Wrist - measure your full wrist circumference
• Upper Arm - measure the full circumference of your upper arm
SMARTWOOL FIT and RISE INFO GUIDE
Fit Info and guide
• Form Fit: Smartwool's slimmest fit. This fit follows the contours of the body.
• Semi-Form Fit: Smartwool's mid range fit. This fit provides room to move comfortably, without added bulk.
• Relaxed Fit: Smartwool's loosest fitting pieces. This fit offers more room without looking or feeling baggy.
Rise Info and guide
• Natural Rise: Sits just below the waistline, about 1 inch below the belly button.
• Mid Rise: Sits on the high hips, about 2 inches below the belly button.
• Low Rise: Sits low on the hips, about 3 inches below the belly button.
Check the Features and Specifications for the fit or rise of a product
Rated 5 out of
Very good itemsVery good items Smartwool Men's PhD Long Run Short