The Smartwool Men’s Phd 2in1 Run Short is a multi-purpose short for running and hiking. A merino inner tight married with a polyester outer short is a match made in running shorts heaven. The fitted internal short offers mesh ventilation to keep you cool down under, while the 4 Degree Fit System gives you support where you need it. The woven outer short is lightweight so you don’t get weighed down during a long run. And you can keep your keys or credit card safe in the 2in1's back pocket. Or as we like to call it: the Emergency Snack Holder.
FEATURES of the Smartwool Men's PhD 2in1 Run Short
Woven outer short with Merino Wool interior short tight
Fitted internal short tight provides ultimate support with 4 Degree elite fit system
Internal short tight is seamlessly constructed with knit-in ventilation in high heat and sweat zones
Secure back zip pocket with semi auto locking zipper pull
• To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Adult One Size Fits Most
21 1/2 - 23 1/2"
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
16 - 18"
18 - 20"
6 - 6 1/2"
7 - 7 1/2"
11 - 12"
12 1/2 - 13 1/2"
How to Measure for Arm Warmers
• Length - measure from your wrist to the top of the bicep
• Wrist - measure your full wrist circumference
• Upper Arm - measure the full circumference of your upper arm
SMARTWOOL FIT and RISE INFO GUIDE
Fit Info and guide
• Form Fit: Smartwool's slimmest fit. This fit follows the contours of the body.
• Semi-Form Fit: Smartwool's mid range fit. This fit provides room to move comfortably, without added bulk.
• Relaxed Fit: Smartwool's loosest fitting pieces. This fit offers more room without looking or feeling baggy.
Rise Info and guide
• Natural Rise: Sits just below the waistline, about 1 inch below the belly button.
• Mid Rise: Sits on the high hips, about 2 inches below the belly button.
• Low Rise: Sits low on the hips, about 3 inches below the belly button.
Check the Features and Specifications for the fit or rise of a product
bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;