• To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Adult One Size Fits Most
21 1/2 - 23 1/2"
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
16 - 18"
18 - 20"
6 - 6 1/2"
7 - 7 1/2"
11 - 12"
12 1/2 - 13 1/2"
How to Measure for Arm Warmers
• Length - measure from your wrist to the top of the bicep
• Wrist - measure your full wrist circumference
• Upper Arm - measure the full circumference of your upper arm
SMARTWOOL FIT and RISE INFO GUIDE
Fit Info and guide
• Form Fit: Smartwool's slimmest fit. This fit follows the contours of the body.
• Semi-Form Fit: Smartwool's mid range fit. This fit provides room to move comfortably, without added bulk.
• Relaxed Fit: Smartwool's loosest fitting pieces. This fit offers more room without looking or feeling baggy.
Rise Info and guide
• Natural Rise: Sits just below the waistline, about 1 inch below the belly button.
• Mid Rise: Sits on the high hips, about 2 inches below the belly button.
• Low Rise: Sits low on the hips, about 3 inches below the belly button.
Check the Features and Specifications for the fit or rise of a product
Rated 5 out of
Great VestThis vest is exactly what I was looking for in that it can be used both casually over a base layer or dressed up over a collar shirt. It's also difficult to find these vests in Navy which makes it that much more versatile. I've only worn it a couple of times but it seems like a keeper!
Date published: 2015-09-23
Rated 5 out of
Very comfortableBought it two weeks ago and have worn it every day since. Fit is a bit large. Color is very nice. Pockets well placed.