"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
• To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Adult One Size Fits Most
21 1/2 - 23 1/2"
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
16 - 18"
18 - 20"
6 - 6 1/2"
7 - 7 1/2"
11 - 12"
12 1/2 - 13 1/2"
How to Measure for Arm Warmers
• Length - measure from your wrist to the top of the bicep
• Wrist - measure your full wrist circumference
• Upper Arm - measure the full circumference of your upper arm
SMARTWOOL FIT and RISE INFO GUIDE
Fit Info and guide
• Form Fit: Smartwool's slimmest fit. This fit follows the contours of the body.
• Semi-Form Fit: Smartwool's mid range fit. This fit provides room to move comfortably, without added bulk.
• Relaxed Fit: Smartwool's loosest fitting pieces. This fit offers more room without looking or feeling baggy.
Rise Info and guide
• Natural Rise: Sits just below the waistline, about 1 inch below the belly button.
• Mid Rise: Sits on the high hips, about 2 inches below the belly button.
• Low Rise: Sits low on the hips, about 3 inches below the belly button.
Check the Features and Specifications for the fit or rise of a product
Rated 3 out of
Good for a liner, useless on their ownCons,,-Durability. Any of the smartwool thin layers are not nearly as durable as the thicker layers. After 10 months of use, there are large holes in both middle fingers at the top which make me feel ridiculous for even wearing them. ,,-They are nothing more than a liner. I often wore them alone and my fingers were barely warmer then wearing no gloves at all. If you are buying these, make sure to have a sturdy wind-proof glove to go over them.,,Pros,,- They are soft. I think that is why I still wore them even though have holes and didn't keep my fingers warm.,,- Magically you can use your phone. The thumb and pointer finger are a different color fabric at the top. Works perfectly for touch screen. I've used other gloves that have similar technology but these work the best!,,
Date published: 2014-12-08
Rated 5 out of
Liners, not glovesI bought these to be liners for some winter mountaineering- and they work great. They keep my hands dry and warm- and if I need to check the gps, I can take off the down gloves and shell while keeping some warmth and use the fingers on the touchscreen. Great purchase.
Date published: 2016-01-11
Rated 1 out of
Not my favorite:(I love a Smart Wool items but these were disappointing. Not super warm as a glove or liner. Also not holding up well.
Date published: 2016-01-06
Rated 5 out of
It works really well with my smartphone and keeps my hand warm.This is the best gloves for smartphone use and it really keeps me warm! I would buy different color again.