"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
• To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Adult One Size Fits Most
21 1/2 - 23 1/2"
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
16 - 18"
18 - 20"
6 - 6 1/2"
7 - 7 1/2"
11 - 12"
12 1/2 - 13 1/2"
How to Measure for Arm Warmers
• Length - measure from your wrist to the top of the bicep
• Wrist - measure your full wrist circumference
• Upper Arm - measure the full circumference of your upper arm
SMARTWOOL FIT and RISE INFO GUIDE
Fit Info and guide
• Form Fit: Smartwool's slimmest fit. This fit follows the contours of the body.
• Semi-Form Fit: Smartwool's mid range fit. This fit provides room to move comfortably, without added bulk.
• Relaxed Fit: Smartwool's loosest fitting pieces. This fit offers more room without looking or feeling baggy.
Rise Info and guide
• Natural Rise: Sits just below the waistline, about 1 inch below the belly button.
• Mid Rise: Sits on the high hips, about 2 inches below the belly button.
• Low Rise: Sits low on the hips, about 3 inches below the belly button.
Check the Features and Specifications for the fit or rise of a product
Rated 4 out of
Super warm for their weight -- added bonus with the touch-screen fingers.SmartWool is generally my hero in whatever they make so I was excited to find these when I was looking for some liner gloves. I originally ordered the M because I have long spindly fingers and usually wear a M/L in gloves but ended up giving those to my Mom and ordering the S for myself. These gloves have TONS of stretch in them so even my long fingers were way too thin to fill out the M. I'd recommend ordering a size down from what you normally would because they are so stretchy. While these are warm, they are definitely meant to be liners as they don't block the wind. In all, SmartWool delivers another excellent product!
Date published: 2013-02-06
Rated 4 out of
lightweight, snug fit, works perfectly with touchscreensvery nice glove for the price. i chose one size down (small) because i wanted a snug fit. but, the drawback is that you will expose the gaps in the knitting/weave when you make a fist and stretch it. i should have gotten a size M. still a great glove.
Date published: 2012-11-23
Rated 4 out of
Good inner-linerSmartwool always does a good job of keeping extremities warm, and these are pretty good.
Date published: 2013-08-23
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.1
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10197779, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;