Get $30 Back in Rewards Points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards, and FREE 2-Day Shipping with any item $75 or more. Just use code 3KPOINTS in your cart to get the free points. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The VITA SERIES are built with the same high-end ingredients as their series counterparts, but these boards have geometry scaled to better fit a female rider. This year's graphic spans all three VITAs with a downpour of color - but don't worry. You're safe under the Signal umbrella.Key Features of the Signal Vita Rocker Snowboard:
- Signal's own Three-Stage Park Rocker's unique design: Stage One is continuous contact. This creates a level board through the bindings. It allows you to hold an edge without catching one. Stage One acts a as small board when you stand flat over this section. Stage Two rolls up ten degrees into Stage Three, the 'flat spot'. Stage Two creates a pivot point when transferring from the level - or flat - area between the bindings and the 'flat spot' of Stage Three. Stage Two also acts as a secondary contact point when you are carving
- Standard Profile Poplar Core: thicker between the feet and tapers out as it reaches the nose and tail. There is no need for extra tapering as the nose and tail are already in the air because of the Rocker that starts at your feet
- Nylon 8210 top for softer torsion flex
- Durasurf sintered base
- Triaxial glass top and bottom
- Carbon stringer tip to tail
- Length (cm): 143, 147, 151, 153
- Effective Edge (cm): 109 (143), 112 (147), 115 (151), 117 (153)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 27.1 (143), 27.8 (147), 28.6 (151), 29 (153)
- Waist Width (cm): 23.0 (143), 23.7 (147), 24.3 (151), 24.6 (153)
- Sidecut (m): 7.2 (143), 7.5 (147), 7.6 (151), 7.7 (153)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.