This hybrid can take you from the park to the powder. It combines camber between your feet with Rocker on the tip and tail. This year's Omni graphic is taken straight from the factory floor. Our graphics department is full of silkscreen inks and this is a photo of our mixing table. Ride the Wavelength!Key Features of the Signal Omni Snowboard:
- All things to all mountain riders! Rocker and camber blended together create Wavelength technology
- Camber between your feet
- Five degree Rocker from your feet out to the tip and tail
- Rocker keeps your nose up in powder while the camber provides edge control while you carve
- The transition point provides an additional contact point that engages even before the edge
- Less surface area on the snow equals a faster board!
- Directional and a twin board. It's directional in the sense that the nose is longer than the tail. Twin in the sense that the tip and tail widths are identical
- Radial sidecut meets at the center of the board
- Poplar cores with Standard Profile
- Biaxial glass on the bottom of the core and triaxle glass on the top
- Durasurf sintered base material
- Iso-Sub 4160 tops
- Carbon torsion bars
- Length (cm): 150, 153, 156, 159, 162
- Effective Edge (cm): 115 (150), 117 (153), 120 (156), 122 (159), 124 (162)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.2 (150), 28.7 (153), 29.3 (156), 29.9 (159), 30.4 (162)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.0 (150), 24.3 (153), 24.8 (156), 25.3 (159), 25.8 (162)
- Sidecut (m): 7.3 (150), 7.45 (153), 7.6 (156), 7.7 (159), 7.85 (162)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.