Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Women's Stretch DriDown Hoody
- 4-way stretch fabric provides greater mobility and comfort
- Soft stretch lining with membrane blocks wind and adds warmth
- Fitted hood with tall collar seals in warmth
- Hidden cuff elastic and hem drawcord seals prevent drafts
- 800 Fill Power DriDown
- Two zippered hand pockets lined with brushed tricot and one interior security pocket strategically placed for low-bulk
- Two interior drop-in pockets for drying gloves or a hat
- Unique hood design lays flat and clean when down, preventing bunching behind your head
- Regular cut fits over any midlayer and looks good over a T-shirt
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Women's Stretch DriDown Hoody
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Weight: 16 oz
- Air Permeability: 0 CFM
- Water Entry Pressure: 4,050mm
- MVTR: 2,760g (ASTM), 3,760g (JIS)
- Fill Weight: 100g
- Shell and Liner: 20D 100% Polyester knit, 4oz/139g
SIERRA DESIGNS DriDown™: The Sierra Designs DriDown technology is the revolutionary down insulation that stays drier 7-times longer than untreated down. The hydrophobic finish lets sweat escape while keeping rain and snow from soaking in. Compared to untreated down, it retains 34% more loft even when exposed to moisture and humidity, and it dries 33% faster. So neat.