The Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 800 3-Season Sleeping Bag is a lightweight sleeping bag for a wide range of seasons in the backcountry. The 800 fill power duck DriDown has been coated for moisture resistance so you can stay warmer and drier (than untreated down) in case of a rainy week on the trail. Weighing in at 2lbs, 10oz and packing down into an included 8.5"x16" stuff sack, it packs easily into your backpack. Pitch your tent and slip your sleeping pad into the sleeve under the bag. Rolling off your bag is a thing of the past, but your lower half is free to move side to side and up and down. Never know when you want to do some leg lifts in the tent. The zipperless center allows the free-moving comforter to be flipped outwards, pulled up towards your chin or tucked inside. The hand/arm pockets are insulated for warmth and help facilitate the moving around of the blanket portion. Rejoice and enjoy by getting a bed-like sleep deep in the backcountry.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 800 3-Season Sleeping Bag
- Wraps naturally to your preferred sleeping position allowing easy adjustment to varying temperatures
- Insulated hand/arm pockets provide insulation under arms when comforter is used outside of the bag
- Sleeping pad sleeve secures the sleeping pad to create the experience of a fully integrated bed
- Zipperless design
- Opening is smaller than bag width so when you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 800 3-Season Sleeping Bag
- FILL: 800 Fill Duck DriDown
- SHELL: 20D Nylon Ripstop
- LINER: 20D Nylon Taffeta
- TRAIL WEIGHT: 2lb 13oz
- FITS UP TO: 5’8"
- FILL WEIGHT: 24oz
- STUFF SIZE: (WxL) 8.5" x 16"