The Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 800 2-Season Sleeping Bag is a down sleeping bag for nights down to 33°F. The bag has been packed with 800 fill duck DriDown, which is specially treated so it can stay drier, warmer (in wet weather), and dries faster than untreated down. The 20D nylon ripstop shell is durable for the hiking and camping life, yet the bag is still kept at a scant 2 lbs, 3oz weight. The integrated comforter acts just like your bed at home, allowing side, back and front sleepers to rejoice and roll over as necessary in the open space it creates. Slip your hands into the hand pockets and expose your hot feet out of the foot vent for the comfort you crave. The sleeping pad sleeve allows you to move as you please through the night, preventing you from rolling off the pad at 3am.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 800 2-Season Sleeping Bag
- Wraps naturally to your preferred sleeping position allowing easy adjustment to varying temperatures
- Insulated hand/arm pockets provide insulation under arms when comforter is used outside of the bag
- Sleeping pad sleeve secures the sleeping pad to create the experience of a fully integrated bed
- Zipperless design
- Opening is smaller than bag width so when you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 800 2-Season Sleeping Bag
- FILL: 800 Fill Duck DriDown
- SHELL: 20D Nylon Ripstop
- LINER: 20D Nylon Taffeta
- TRAIL WEIGHT: 2lb 6oz
- FITS UP TO: 5’8"
- FILL WEIGHT: 17oz
- STUFF SIZE: (WxL) 7.5" x 15"