The Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 600 3-Season Sleeping Bag is a zipperless sleeping bag that will span a decent range of temperatures. It's more like sleeping at home than tent camping ever was before, thanks to the comforter that can be used inside and outside of the bag, and there are even little arm pockets to keep your fingers warm. The underside of the bag has a sleeve, connecting the top half to your sleeping pad so you won't roll off, while still allowing your legs to move about. Even your feet can pop out of the self-sealing foot vent, in case you run warm during the night. An EN Comfort/Lower Limit Rating of 25°F/13°F, your hiking adventures can start in the spring and go all the way through the fall.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 600 3-Season Sleeping Bag
- Wraps naturally to your preferred sleeping position allowing easy adjustment to varying temperatures
- Insulated hand/arm pockets provide insulation under arms when comforter is used outside of the bag
- Sleeping pad sleeve secures the sleeping pad to create the experience of a fully integrated bed
- Zipperless design
- Opening is smaller than bag width so when you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 600 3-Season Sleeping Bag
- FILL: 600 Fill Duck DriDown
- SHELL: 30D Polyester Ripstop
- LINER: 30D Polyester Taffeta
- TRAIL WEIGHT: 3lb 2oz
- FITS UP TO: 5’8"
- FILL WEIGHT: 28oz
- STUFF SIZE (WxL): 9" x 17"