The Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 600 2-Season Sleeping Bag is a zipperless sleeping bag for comfort on the trail. The EN Comfort/Limit is rated at 32°F/22°F, putting you out in the backcountry in the summer, as well as the shoulder seasons (end of spring, beginning of fall, when it's not too cold). The comforter-style bag is non-restricting, allowing you to sleep on your back, side or front, just like you're in your bed at home. The top piece features hand/arm pockets for use when it's outside of the bag and a foot vent, just in case your toes get too warm. At only 2lbs, 10oz; it's easy to pack into the included stuff sack and ready for the adventure.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 600 2-Season Sleeping Bag
- Wraps naturally to your preferred sleeping position allowing easy adjustment to varying temperatures
- Insulated hand/arm pockets provide insulation under arms when comforter is used outside of the bag
- Sleeping pad sleeve secures the sleeping pad to create the experience of a fully integrated bed
- Zipperless design
- Opening is smaller than bag width so when you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 600 2-Season Sleeping Bag
- FILL: 600 Fill Duck DriDown
- SHELL: 30D Polyester Ripstop
- LINER: 30D Polyester Taffeta
- TRAIL WEIGHT: 2lb 10oz
- FITS UP TO: 5’8"
- FILL WEIGHT: 19.5oz
- STUFF SIZE (WxL): 8" x 15"