Award Winner - Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award 2009
The Sierra Designs Lightning XT 4 - 4 Person Tent. The Lightning XT 4 was the 2009 winner of Backpacker Magazine Editors Choice Award! The features of this tent explain why it won: over 57 square feet of interior space, two vestibules and fewer than seven pounds for a four-person tent! This shelter has everything needed for some time away with friends or family.
DECENT FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Lightning XT 4 - 4 Person Tent
- PVC-free seam tape
- Superseal Floor
- Reflective door trim and/or guy outs
- Hanging pockets
- Long floor length
- Ultralight D-door
- Color-coded main door
- Ultralight clips
- Jakes Foot pole attachment
- Ball cap connector
- Swivel Hub (H,C, H/C)
- Intended Usage: Ultralight family camping Believe it-the revolutionary pole structure of the Lightning 4 offers enormous interior space for a family of four, while saving weight. Mom and dad split the gear and get the chance to go farther with the kids'
- Capacity: 4
- Trial Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz / 3.15 kg
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz / 2.95 kg
- Number of Doors: 2
- Interior Area: 57.50 square feet / 5.34 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 17.5 + 10 square feet / 1.63 + .93 square meter
- Peak Height: 49" / 124 cm
- Dimensions: (H x W x L): 49" x 95" x 92"
- Season: 3
- Packed Size: 21" x 6"
- Number of Poles: 4 hubbed
- Pole Diameter (Outer): 9.6 / 9.0 mm
- Materials: Floor: 70D Nylon, 3000mm, Body: 20D Nylon, Fly: 40D HT nylon, 1500 mm, Pole Type: DAC Featherlite NSL