The Sierra Designs Flashlight 2 Tent is a non-freestanding tent for lightweight backpackers. The tent pitches with the help of three poles, or ditch two and use your trekking poles for an even lighter set up. The hybrid double/single wall allow for dry set up and the two large doors each have an 8 inch awning to prevent drips. Sierra Designs has ditched the traditional vestibule and added two gear closets on either side of the tent, accessible from the inside and outside of the tent. The best part is it keeps gear out of the way when entering/exiting the doors.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Flashlight 2 Tent
- Large drop doors: Non-confining, open, airy feel. Easy entry and exit
- 8" awning coverage: Provides dry entry and exit. Delivers sun protection and allows for door/window to remain open during a storm
- Hybrid double/single wall: Reduces weight and provides quick, dry set up, even in the rain
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Flashlight 2 Tent
- Season: 3-season
- Capacity: 2-person
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz
- Packaged Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Floor Area: 30 square feet
- Gear Closet: 3.3 + 3.3 square feet
- Number of Closet: 2
- Awning Overhang: 8"
- Awning Height: 34"
- Interior Peak Height: 46"
- Packed Dimension: (L x D): 14.5" x 6"
- Number of Door: 2
- Number of Pole: 3
- Pole Weight: 4.5/6 oz
- Number of Stake: 8
- Number of Guy Line: 3
- Pole: DAC Pressfit
- Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta
- Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon Taffeta
- Body Fabric: 20D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh