The Sierra Designs Flashlight 1 Tent is a non-free standing tent for solo campers or backpackers. The tent includes 3 poles, but allows you to ditch two of the three and instead pitch it with the help of your trekking poles, dropping the overall weight you'll have to carry. The single door is large, offering maximum space at the side, while a gear closet on the opposite side shields your gear from the elements. This allows you to enter and exit the tent without having to climb over your stuff. The handy hybrid double/single wall means the rain fly is attached to the tent, so you can set it up in the rain and still get plenty of breathability from the mesh at the sides.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Flashlight 1 Tent
- Large drop doors: Non-confining, open, airy feel. Easy entry and exit
- 8" awning coverage: Provides dry entry and exit. Delivers sun protection and allows for door/window to remain open during a storm
- Hybrid double/single wall: Reduces weight and provides quick, dry set up, even in the rain
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Flashlight 1 Tent
- Season: 3-season
- Capacity: 1-person
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Packaged Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Floor Area: 18.8 square feet
- Gear Closet: 7.5 square feet
- Number of Closet: 1
- Awning Overhang: 12"
- Awning Height: 33"
- Interior Peak Height: 46"
- Packed Dimension: (L x D): 11.5" x 6"
- Number of Door: 1
- Number of Pole: 3
- Pole Weight: 5.5/6 oz
- Number of Stake: 8
- Number of Guy Line: 2
- Pole: DAC Pressfit
- Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta
- Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon Taffeta
- Body Fabric: 20D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh