The Sierra Designs Flash 3 Tent is a freestanding tent for three person backpacking adventures. The hybrid double and single wall tent body helps drop the overall weight while quickly setting up when you arrive at camp, even if it's pouring rain. The two doors allow easy escape from either side, with a 15 inch awning to protect you from rain and drips from the canopy. The fly fabric is a tough, durable 75D polyester taffeta with PU 1500mm coating to keep you dry from above, while the 70D nylon taffeta flooring with PU 3000mm coating keeps you dry from damp grounds. The doors don't have a vestibule, but you will find ample-spaced gear closets on the opposite ends with access whether you're in or out of the tent. Lay out your air mattress and sleeping bag and claim your spot before you end up being the third person in, stuck in the middle.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Flash 3 Tent
- Freestanding: Can be pitched anywhere-no matter how impenetrable the surface
- Large double drop doors: Uncommonly wide and large enough for two to sit side by side
- 15" integrated awning poles: Maximizes the door opening and drip line without the weight of a support pole
- Hybrid double/single wall: Reduces weight and provides quick, dry set-up, even in the rain
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Flash 3 Tent
- Season: 3-season
- Capacity: 3-person
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz
- Packaged Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz
- Footprint Weight: 10.5 oz
- Floor Area: 41.2 square feet
- Gear Closet: 7.6 + 7.6 square feet
- Number of Closet: 2
- Awning Overhang: 15"
- Awning Height: 38"
- Interior Peak Height: 44"
- Packed Dimension: (L x D): 19" x 7.5"
- Number of Door: 3
- Free Standing: Yes
- Number of Pole: 2
- Pole Weight: 23 oz
- Number of Stake: 12
- Number of Guy Line: 4
- Pole: DAC Pressfit
- Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta
- Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon Taffeta
- Body Fabric: 20D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh