The Sierra Designs Flash 3 Tent is a camping tent for three that can be packed up for hiking. The Flash 3 is loaded with features to help make your trip into the outdoors even more spectacular than it already is. The tent is designed with the rain fly attached, so you won't forget the tent or fly at home, and can set it up in the rain without the inside getting wet. The three hubbed poles and a single ridge pole connect to the tent for fast set up. Once up, you'll find two large doors, two gear closets, and two awnings around the spacious sleep room. Unlike a traditional vestibule, the gear closets are located on either side of the tent, not in front of the doorway. You can access your gear from the inside or outside of the tent, and it won't hinder entry or exit of that actual doorways. Above each door is an awning, allowing an outdoor view, easier access, and dry entry. Pitch anywhere, but make sure your door has the better view.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Flash 3 Tent
- Freestanding: Can be pitched anywhere-no matter how impenetrable the surface
- Large double drop doors: Uncommonly wide and large enough for two to sit side by side
- 15" integrated awning poles: Maximizes the door opening and drip line without the weight of a support pole
- Hybrid double/single wall: Reduces weight and provides quick, dry set-up, even in the rain
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Flash 3 Tent
- Season: 3-season
- Capacity: 3-person
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz
- Packaged Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz
- Footprint Weight: 10.5 oz
- Floor Area: 41.2 square feet
- Gear Closet: 7.6 + 7.6 square feet
- Number of Closet: 2
- Awning Overhang: 15"
- Awning Height: 38"
- Interior Peak Height: 44"
- Packed Dimension: (L x D): 19" x 7.5"
- Number of Door: 3
- Free Standing: Yes
- Number of Pole: 2
- Pole Weight: 23 oz
- Number of Stake: 12
- Number of Guy Line: 4
- Pole: DAC Pressfit
- Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta
- Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon Taffeta
- Body Fabric: 20D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh