The Sierra Designs Flash 2 Tent is a backpacking tent for three season adventures into the backcountry. The hybrid single/double wall tent starts your campsite out with a quick and easy set up, even if it's raining. The 15 inch awnings shield the two doors from sun and rain while you remove your shoes and you won't even have to contend for space with your gear because there aren't any vestibules. Whoa! Slow down a minute, just because there aren't any vestibules doesn't mean you have run the other way. Sierra Designs has created the ultra-cool gear closet, a special little home for your gear on the trail. The gear closets are located on the sides, keeping your stuff protected and access is available from the inside or outside of the tent, all without blocking the doorways. Glad you stuck around to hear more?
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Flash 2 Tent
- Freestanding: Can be pitched anywhere-no matter how impenetrable the surface
- Large double drop doors: Uncommonly wide and large enough for two to sit side by side
- 15" integrated awning poles: Maximizes the door opening and drip line without the weight of a support pole
- Hybrid double/single wall: Reduces weight and provides quick, dry set-up, even in the rain
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Flash 2 Tent
- Season: 3-season
- Capacity: 2-person
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 11 oz
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz
- Footprint Weight: 8 oz
- Floor Area: 29.9 square feet
- Gear Closet: 3.5 + 3.5 square feet
- Number of Closet: 2
- Awning Overhang: 15"
- Awning Height: 37"
- Interior Peak Height: 43"
- Packed Dimension: (L x D): 18" x 6.5"
- Number of Door: 2
- Free Standing: Yes
- Number of Pole: 2
- Pole Weight: 20.5 oz
- Number of Stake: 10
- Number of Guy Line: 4
- Pole: DAC Pressfit
- Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta
- Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon Taffeta
- Body Fabric: 20D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh