The Sierra Designs Backcountry Quilt 800 2-Season Sleeping Bag is a down blanket for lightweight, summer backpacking. The 38°F EN Comfort Limit and EN Lower Limit of 28°F adds plenty of warmth for warmer season adventuring without weighing you down thanks to the 800 fill duck DriDown. Since the insulation is capable of resisting moisture, your trip options expand a bit, whether it's a damp, rainy weekend or a hot summer canoe trip. Sleep just like you do at home with a regular blanket and when the temperatures drop, tuck your head into the hideaway hood and your arms into the insulated pockets. Cheers to a more comfortable tent sleep.
FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Backcountry Quilt 800 2-Season Sleeping Bag
- Longer and wider than a traditional quilt for increased comfort
- Full-length, insulated arm and hand pockets
- Integrated hood helps insulate your head on a cold night. It naturally stays sealed and draft-free when not in use
- Utilizes your sleeping pad for under-body insulation and padding
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sierra Designs Backcountry Quilt 800 2-Season Sleeping Bag
- Fill: 800 Fill Duck DriDown
- Shell: 20D Nylon Ripstop
- Liner: 20D Nylon Taffeta
- Trail Weight: 1lb 9oz
- Fill Weight: 11oz
- Fits up to: 6’4"
- Stuff size (WxL): 7" x 14"