Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Sea to Summit Traverse Series - XT II Sleeping Bag
- Comfort Temperature Rating: -5°C / 23°F
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating: -11°C / 12°F
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -30°C / -22°F
- Relaxed mummy convertible
- 3D NanoShell
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls
- Offset baffles
- 60/40 fill ratio
- Side block baffle
- Anatomically tapered foot
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag
- Neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip
- Medium sized internal zip pocket. Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag
- Mesh storage cell and laundry bag
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sea to Summit Traverse Series - XT II Sleeping Bag
The SPECS for Short
- Down: 850+ Loft 95% European Goose Down
- Seasons ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter
- Suggested use: Lightweight backpacking, hiking, snow camping, ski touring, base camp
- Compression bag: Medium - 15 L to 5 L
- Outer shell fabric: 3D NanoShell - 20D polyester with Nano DWR, high-density down proof weave
- Inner: 20D Polyester, soft touch, ultra-breathable, high-density down proof weave
The SPECS for Regular
- Fill Weight: 18.34 oz / 520 g
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1140 g
- Recommended Max Height: 5'5"
- Internal Dimension: (Chest x Hip x Foot): 57.48 x 51.18 x 38.19"
- Length / Zip Options: Right zip
The SPECS for Long
- Fill Weight: 19.05 oz / 540 g
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz / 1210 g
- Recommended Max Height: 6'
- Internal Dimension: (Chest x Hip x Foot): 59.05 x 54.33 x 40.94"
- Length / Zip Options: Left or right zip
- Fill Weight: 20.46 oz / 580 g
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz / 1340 g
- Recommended Max Height: 6'7"
- Internal Dimension: (Chest x Hip x Foot): 61.42 x 56.69 x 42.13"
- Length / Zip Options: Left zip
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.