DECENT FEATURES of the Sea to Summit Traverse Series - XT II Sleeping Bag
- Comfort temperature rating: -5°C / 23°F
- Lower limit temperature rating: -11°C / 12°F
- Extreme temperature rating: -30°C / -22°F
- Relaxed mummy convertible
- 3D NanoShell
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls
- Offset baffles
- 60/40 fill ratio
- Side block baffle
- Anatomically tapered foot
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag
- Neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip
- Medium sized internal zip pocket. Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag
- Mesh storage cell and laundry bag.
The SPECS for Short
- Down: 850+ Loft 95% European Goose Down
- Seasons ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter
- Suggested use: Lightweight backpacking, hiking, snow camping, ski touring, base camp
- Compression bag: Medium - 15 L to 5 L
- Outer shell fabric: 3D NanoShell - 20D polyester with Nano DWR, high-density down proof weave
- Inner: 20D Polyester, soft touch, ultra-breathable, high-density down proof weave
The SPECS for Regular
- Fill weight: 18.34 oz / 520 grams
- Bag weight: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1140 grams
- Recommended max height: 5'5"
- Internal Dimensions (Chest x Hip x Foot): 57.48" x 51.18" x 38.19"
- Length / zip options: right zip
The SPECS for Long
- Fill weight: 19.05 oz / 540 grams
- Bag weight: 2 lbs 11oz / 1210 grams
- Recommended max height: 6'
- Internal Dimensions (Chest x Hip x Foot): 59.05" x 54.33" x 40.94"
- Length / zip options: left or right zip
- Fill weight: 20.46 oz / 580 grams
- Bag weight: 2 lbs 15 oz / 1340 grams
- Recommended max height: 6'7"
- Internal Dimensions (Chest x Hip x Foot): 61.42" x 56.69" x 42.13"
- Length / zip options: left zip
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.