Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Sea to Summit Traverse Series - XT I Sleeping Bag
- Comfort Temperature Rating: -1°C / 30°F
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating: -7°C / 19°F
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -25°C / -13°F
- Relaxed mummy convertible
- 3D NanoShell
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls
- Offset baffles
- 60/40 fill ratio
- Side block baffle
- Anatomically tapered foot
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag
- Neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip
- Medium sized internal zip pocket. Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag
- Mesh storage cell and laundry bag
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sea to Summit Traverse Series - XT I Sleeping Bag
The SPECS for Short
- Down: 850+ Loft 95% European Goose Down
- Seasons ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter-lite
- Suggested use: Lightweight backpacking, hiking, snow camping, ski touring
- Compression bag: Small - 10 L to 3.3 L
- Outer shell fabric: 3D NanoShell - 20D polyester with Nano DWR, high-density down proof weave
- Inner: 20D Polyester, soft touch, ultra-breathable, high-density down proof weave
The SPECS for Regular
- Fill Weight: 13.40 oz / 380 g
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz / 990 g
- Recommended Max Height: 5'5"
- Internal Dimension: (Chest x Hip x Foot): 57.48 x 51.18 x 38.19"
- Length / Zip Options: Right zip
The SPECS for Long
- Fill Weight: 14.11 oz / 400 g
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz / 1070 g
- Recommended Max Height: 6'
- Internal Dimension: (Chest x Hip x Foot): 59.05 x 54.33 x 40.94"
- Length / Zip Options: Left or right zip
- Fill Weight: 15.52 oz / 440 g
- Bag Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1200 g
- Recommended Max Height: 6'7"
- Internal Dimension: (Chest x Hip x Foot): 61.42 x 56.69 x 42.13"
- Length / Zip Options: Left zip
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.