The Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Sleeping Bag Liner. Our best selling sleeping bag liner! The Reactor is made from 80 gram/m2 Thermolite the lightest weight Thermolite available. Thermolite is a hollow core fiber that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. Adds up to 14° F of warmth to a sleeping bag or, used alone, is the ideal warm weather bag.
DECENT FEATURES of the Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Liner
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Contrasting color along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack
The SPECS of the Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Liner
- Extra Warmth: Up to 15° F / 8.5° C
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 248 g
- Length: 7' / 210 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.